Bio-Tech Pharmacal D3-5 125mcg (5000Iu) 100 caps
Bio-Tech Pharmacal D3-5 5000Iu 100 caps
- This product does NOT contain soy or peanuts and is NOT manufactured in a facility that processes soy or peanuts.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels*
Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.* It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.* Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.* Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.*
Suggested Use: One capsule or more daily.
Serving Size One (1) Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (Natural) 5,000 IU (Cholecalciferol)
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silica, gelatin.
Contains no yeast, gluten, sugar or dye.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.