Mag-Tab SR 100 Caps
Mag-Tab SR 100 Caps (MagTab)MagTab has been a best seller at Apex for over 15 years!
Allows more steady magnesium levels & less magnesium loss because it minimizes the dumping or laxative effect of many magnesium preparations. Has unsurpassed absorption. 33% more elemental magnesium than magnesium chloride. 300% more elemental magnesium than magnesium gluconate.
Magnesium supplementation is indicated for those with:
- Short attention span and learning disabilities.
- Hypersensitivity to sound and pain.
- High stress.
- Muscle pain, spasms and tension.
- Tics and tremors.
- High blood pressure.
- Migraine or other headaches.
- High sugar, alcohol or caffeine intake.
- Malabsorption syndromes, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease.
- Rapid pulse.
- Chronic candida (the aldehydes cause magnesium loss).
- Heart irregularities.
- Heart failure.
- Ischemic heart disease.
- Diuretic therapy.
- Mitral valve prolapse.
- Those with low potassium (potassium supplemental therapy may be ineffective without concurrent magnesium).
- Seizure disorders.
- Those undergoing radiation or chemotherapy treatment.
Symptoms of magnesium deficiency besides those inferred from the above list:
- Excessive perspiration.
- Numbness and tingling.
- Poor muscle coordination.
- Increased startle response.
- Decreased concentration and memory.
- Confusion and disorientation.
- Appetite loss.
- Organic brain syndrome.
- Kidney stones.
- Is essential to the production, storage & use of energy from fat and sugar.
- Helps regulate nerve cell function by controlling the rate of neuron firing.
- Low magnesium levels increase nerve cell firing making nerve cells overreactive.
- Is vascular dilating thus helps to improve blood flow and to decrease blood pressure.
- Is bronchodilating thus helps to improve air flow and to control or eliminate the symptoms of asthma.
- Is essential to bone formation and metabolism.
- Is involved in regulating your heart rate and rhythm.
- Is a chelating agent.
- Maintains blood lipid homeostasis.
- Maintains the heart muscle & electrical activity.
- Prevents kidney stone formation.
- Synergizes the secretion of parathyroid hormone for calcium metabolism and antagonizes thyroid hormone.
- Has radiation-protective actions.
- Is involved in blood clotting mechanisms.
- Aids in detoxification.
- Is essential for growth, health and longevity