Metagenics Ostera 60 tabs
Metagenics Ostera® 60 tabs
In a clinical study of postmenopausal women with low estrogen levels, Osterain conjunction with a modified Mediterranean, low glycemic diet and regular exercisewas shown to beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling more than diet and exercise alone. Bone remodeling is the natural process of healthy breakdown and formation of the bone matrixthe structure where minerals are deposited. This scientifically advanced formula features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA, as well as the herb berberine, and vitamins D and K to nutritionally support healthy bone remodeling during the aging process. Recommended for use with Cal Apatite®, an advanced bioactive formulation for bone mineralization.*
- Promotes healthy bone remodeling biomarkers to support bone quality and integrity.*
- Clinically shown in a study of postmenopausal women with low estrogen levels to:*
- Beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling.
- Positively influence osteocalcin, a key marker of bone remodeling rate.
- Offer more effectiveness than diet and exercise alone.
- Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA from hops, as well as the herb berberine, and vitamins D and K to nutritionally support healthy bone remodeling during the aging process.*
- No reported serious adverse effects.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 500 IU
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 500 mcg
Berberine HCl 90 mg
(Phellodendron amurense bark extract)
Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex 370 mg
(from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica and coating (water, hypromelose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
DIRECTIONS: Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if taking cyclosporine or anticoagulant medication.
CAUTION: If taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
This product is Gluten Free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.